Architectural louvers provide for ventilation or exhaust air, while offering defense against vision, water and noise intrusion. In addition, AWV's broad line of architectural louver designs give the architect aesthetic flexibility to enhance the building's appearance.
AWV's Louver Offering
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- AWV architectural louvers are designed with aesthetics in mind.
- Reduced Energy Costs
- AWV's louvers are highly aerodynamically effi cient. The low air resistance reduces the fan energy required to introduce the ventilation air into the building.
- Wide Range
- AWV louvers are available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, materials, finishes and coatings to meet the requirements of any project.
- AWV can provide certified structural calculations when requested to ensure louver structural integrity. All architectural louvers are constructed of aluminum.
- Enhanced and Proven Performance
- AWV louvers are both efficient and have a remarkably high resistance to water intrusion. Our louvers have been completely tested for air performance and water penetration.
- Certified Product Performance
- AWV is a member of the Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) and our product performance is AMCA certified.
Standard Features, Options and Accessories
AWV offers a wide selection of options and accessories to simplify installation and provide the functionality required.
- Exposed or hidden mullions
- Variable blade spacing and angles
- Electric, pneumatic and manual actuators, various actuator bracket mountings, linkage materials and bearings for adjustable louvers
- Welded and non-welded construction in varying material thicknesses
- Insect/bird screens and hinged access doors
- Sill extensions and blank-off panels of varying dimensions
- Mounting angles, glazing tabs and flanged frames